Supplemental Pet FoodPorter County residents facing economic hardship can get supplemental pet food here.
Spay and Neuter InformationCheck back regularly to see the most recent information on spay and neuter clinics in Porter County.
Porter County Pet ProjectThis new project will help owners with everything from vaccinations to amber alerts to flea and tick control.
Donated Pet SuppliesThe Kibble Kitchen offers a variety of donated pet supplies from litter to flea guard.
Help put food on the table for a needy pet today!
Your donation to The Kibble Kitchen Pet Pantry could mean the difference between separating a pet from their economically-challenged owner and keeping them together forever!
- I wanted to let you know how much we appreciate your kindness and support of helping those in need. I am a single working person who had 3 dogs. I consider them my kids. Due to many circumstances I ended up adopting my sister’s children, which took a tole on me financially. I did not want to give up my pets (my kids). Times got hard and I just kept praying, about a week or so later I read about the kibble kitchen in the newspaper. It was an answer for my prayers. I know it is temporary assistance, and it sure does help while I look for a 2nd job. I am able to keep my dogs, thanks to the kibble kitchen and all their efforts. Hopefully I will be able to donate back when we get back on our feet. Thank You for ALL you do.
- I volunteer at both of the local food pantries and when I found out about the Kibble Kitchen I was thrilled. At our largest food pantry we serve about 600 clients a month. A good portion of our clients also have animals. If they cannot afford to feed their family, how can they feed their pets? Unfortunately, some families are forced to give up their animals. Our humane societies and animal shelters are overcrowded. With the Kibble Kitchen, these families can keep their animals! I am so grateful to the Kibble Kitchen...I now volunteer there too. This is helping our community in many ways!
- I have special needs fur kids with very specific food types they have to eat. Thanks to the kibble kitchen and the huge blessings from the big hearted donors they are able to continue with the food I CAN NOT AFFORD right now. The disability income I receive barely gets me by but thanks to The Kibble Kitchen they can still have what they need ! I am so grateful for this blessing and one less expense to worry about that I cannot afford.
- Kibble Kitchen Pet Pantry volunteers have committed themselves to helping struggling Hoosiers in their community and surrounding areas keep their pets,” Zoeller said. “That’s why our office chose to recognize their hard work and help support their selfless cause.
- It is our hope these donations will allow Portage’s Kibble Kitchen Pet Pantry to continue to improve the quality of life for local families and their pets,” Sterling said. “This organization serves an important role in its community and The HSUS is proud to support its life-saving work.